Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
Dermaplane Facial…….. 1 hour, $100
Includes massage and a treatment mask
Dermaplane Express…… 30-45 mins, $75
Add to any facial……. $40
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation that utilizes a specialized instrument designed to scrape away accumulated dead skin cells and vellous hair. It is a comfortable, relaxing procedure that can be combined with other services like to improve their efficacy.
Is Dermaplaning Right for Me?
Dermaplaning is ideal for women of all skin types and colors in their 30’s and beyond who are interested in improving the health and appearance of their skin.
What Results Can I Expect?
Brighter, softer skin that glows with renewed health. You’ll also notice a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
How Soon Will I See Results?
Your results are immediate. That is one of the great things about dermaplaning. No downtime and no waiting to look your best. This is the perfect treatment before a social event!
How Long Do Treatments Take?
Dermaplaning treatments can be as short as 30 minutes or can be part of a 60 or 75 minute facial that incorporates enzymes, extractions, masks, infusions, light therapies and/or chemical peels. Our aesthetician will help you determine the right combination for your skin.
How Often Should I Come in for Dermaplaning?
We recommend coming in every 4 weeks to maintain results and continue to see improvement in skin tone and texture while diminishing acne scars. Results are cumulative so your skin will continue to improve each time you come in.
Is Dermaplaning Safe?
Dermaplaning is a safe procedure that can only be performed by a licensed and specially trained practitioner. Your treatment provider has received additional training and experience so you can enjoy optimal results.
What Are The Benefits of Dermaplaning?
• Immediate improvement in skin tone,
• Your skin will be softer to the touch and smoother in appearance,
• You’ll enjoy a brighter complexion with a more youthful glow,
• Active ingredients in skin care product penetrate more deeply improving skin health,
• Makeup glides on easily so less is needed to look your best,
• Great for all skin types and colors,
• Will not aggravate telangiectasia (broken capillaries),
• Helps reduce blackheads and enlarged pores,
• Unlike waxing, can be performed on clients using Retinols,
• Minimal risk of post-procedure breakouts,
• There is no downtime.